We are glad you chose our services and we look forward to improving your health!
Please read the following information to help you prepare for your first visit and beyond. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
New patient forms would be file online upon online booking
Dr Moise is a network provider for Medicare Part B and BCBS IL Dr Moise also provide physical therapy on a “fee at time of service” basis. If we are out of network with your insurance upon each visit we provide a superbill to have your session reimbursed by the out of network insurance company. Additionally, we offer free screaning and we practice discounts to assist patients in financial need.
We accept Visa/MasterCard at the time of service.
Please take a minute to read all information with online booking.
Do I need a physician’s referral?
- You do not need a physician’s referral in order to schedule an appointment with us but please chech with your insurance provider if a referral is necesarry for entire treatment reimbursement. If you are a private payer you do not need a physcian referral only the contact information to be on file, your recordes will be send to your perferrd medical provider. This means that you can save time and money by scheduling your appointment directly with your physical therapist.
- Upon each visit with provide a superbill to the patient have to have the session reimbursed by the out of network insurance company.
- Dr. Moise can reccomend you to see a physician or other healthcare provider, as needed.
What does the first consultation include?
- Your first consultation will last approximately one hour and will include a thorough evaluation of your current condition(s), medical history, diagnostic tests, and other factors that are relevant to addressing your health needs.
- Following your evaluation, we will thoroughly explain your personalized treatment plan and expectations for recovery.
What should I bring with me?
- Valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license, state ID, school ID card, or passport
- Completed and printed new client forms
- Method of payment
How much can I expect to pay?
- The cost of your customized treatment plan is for initial one-hour evaluation consultation $160 and the following one hour treatment sessions are $140 each.
What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothes – such as athletic ware, sport shoes, and no jewelry.
Can my family be present?
- Family members are encourage to participate if need it and welcome upon your approval.